Saturday 26 December 2009

A COMMENT FOR GRACE HOY ON HER ACADEMIC WRITING STYLE

I, like Michelle, am having difficulty leaving comments on your blog so I have left some feedback for you in this post:

Hi Grace,Really enjoyed reading this and it has given me a much better understanding of the task as a whole. You have made it really clear that you are writing in academic style and have included a good number of interesting references. As far as I'm aware it doesnt make a difference whether you include the references in the text as you have done, or add them at the end in a bibliography. Upon reading, I didnt find any of the piece irrelevant or boring so I would say it is completely left with you which parts you cut out but maybe, as Nancy says, cut a few of the quotes rather than your own work.Hope you had a lovely christmas and have a happy new year.Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment